Let Air Elite implement a preventative maintenance service plan for you!
Below is a list of just some of the inspections included as part of a preventative maintenance service contract.
- Measure refrigerant gas pressures and inspect for any signs of gas leaks
- Inspect all electrical wiring for damage and tighten all electrical connections and terminals
- Inspect and flush condensate drains and clean condensate trays
- Check integrity of return air filters and clean
- Check and lubricate motor bearings
- Inspect v-belt condition, tension and align if required
- Electrically test compressor and fan motors and measure current draw
- Check for irregular noises and vibrations
- Inspect insulation for damage
- Inspect evaporator and condenser coils
- Check operation of all electrical and thermostat controls
Contact us now and let AIR ELITE AIRCONDITIONING AND ELECTRICAL SERVICES take care of all your HVAC installation, breakdown repairs, and preventative maintenance requirements.